عنوان مقاله [English]
Although the rate of urbanization in developed countries remains in a suitable position and is under control, the continued rapid growth of urbanization in developing countries (such as Iran) is quite evident. This issue of providing shelter and adequate housing in the country has turned into a serious crisis and has global-scale problems.
Housing has an important role in satisfaction of the the physical, emotional and social needs of people. In addition, housing can serve to promote social justice and reduce the relative gap between different social classes. Moreover, it has an important role in economic solidity and social constancy of community and national development. The qualitative and quantitative indicators of housing are one of the key measurement tools for development in of countries. Although worldwide the analysis of housing indicators and the their role are very important, they are not used in codification of housing policy in Iran. Therefor policy and decision-makers have no knowledge of housing indicators`in decision making and their impact on residents. The goal of this research is a comprehensive recognition of housing conditions in the urban areas of Iran and the transition process of quantitative and qualitative indicators of housing in Kurdistan Province and the city of Marivan will be assessed comparatively in the period 1966 – 2011. . The research method used was analytic – descriptive and based on analysis of secondary data. The results of this research show that quantitative indicators of housing desirably proceeded from 1966 to 2011. Although the scope of the study in terms of housing and household density of residential units have had relatively favorable conditions, there is a distance in reaching the desirable conditions in other quantitative indicators (household members per room and residential unit). Furthermore, qualitative indicators of housing have come a long way from 45 years ago, but some housing units in urban areas are made from semi-durable and non-durable materials. Most housing units in urban areas of the country have exhausted their habitability and are in need of modernization and improvement.
In terms of occupation, the property in urban areas of the country had an upward trend until 1986(68/98 per cent). The main reason for this being law enforcement of urban land and land transfer. However, from then to 2011 a downward trend occurred in the country which reached 56/57 percent in urban areas. The rate for Marivan was 53/94 percent and 56/34 percent in urban areas of Kurdistan Province.
In addition, renting from 1986 to 2011 followed an upward trend (33/18 percent).Although the rate of ownership of property is different in different societies and high property ownership rates is not an indicator of favorable housing conditions, according to our cultural norms a decline in household ownership must be a sign of increased gap between social classes and low-income groups (particularly the first and fourth deciles) This is a manifestation of the effects of inefficient policies of the past, especially for low-income housing groups. Thus, index and housing standards should be flexible enough to meet the needs of users in different parts of the country to link with their cultural preferences and be based on preferences of residents.
- Azizi, M. M. (2003). The position of the housing indicators in The process of planning housing . Journal of Honarhae Zeba, number 17. ]in persian[.
- Azizi, M. M. (2004). Analysis of status changes housing indicators in Iran, Journal of Honarhae Zeba, number 23. ]in persian[
- Behzadnasab, J. (1994). Rural housing of Iran. Papers collections of housing development seminar in Iran, Ministry of housing and urban planning, Tehran. ]in persian[
- Dehghan, M. (2001). Servey of Quantitative and Qualitative Indicators of Housing in Yazd City and Planning its future. Master thesis of geography, university of Yazd. ]in persian[
- Ezixi.Opfiaibem,Egidario B-Aduwo.(2013), Habitat international, 163-146.
- Fang,Y.(2006) Residential satisfaction, moving and moring behaviour: a study of redeveloped) neighbourhoods in inner-city Beijing, Housing Studies, 21( 5) 671-694.
- Flood,J(1997) urban and housing indicators. Urban Studies,34(10)1635-1666.
- Galdieron,J.(2011) Residental. Satisfaction in Laper La Neighborhood,san juan,puer to Rico.international Journal of sustainable development,2(11)77-84.
- Galster,G.C.& Hesser,G.W.(1981) Residential satisfaction,compositional and contextual correlates, Environmental and behaviour,13(6)735-758.
- Governor of Kurdistan. (2011). Statistical yearbook of Kurdistan province. ]in persian[
- Habitat for humanity(2012).Golobal housing indicators: Evidence for action.(global housing) policy indicators,1-57
- Hataminejzad, H., Seifolddini, F., & mireh, M. (2006). Servey of informal housing indices in Iran. Case study: Shaekhabad district of Ghom. Journal of geographical researches, Number 58. ]in persian[
- Hekmatneya, H., & Ansary, Z. (2000). Planning housing of Mebod city with sustainable development approach. Journal of human geography researches, Number 79. ]in persian[
- Javier Martinez, Goram Boup,Richard Sliuzas,Alfred Stein(2008) Habitat international 86-108
- Justine,M,Rebecc.C,Ph.lippa. W & Yogi V(2010) children in housing disadvantage in Austlalia.Development of a summar small area index.Housing studies, 5,625-646.
- Lara,T.& Bekker,M.C(2012) Resident Satisfaction as project quality measure the case of Nova rida housing project, Angola, journal of contemporary managment,9,364-381.
- Liu,A.M.M(2003) The qust for quality in public housing projects.( abehaviour)-to-out come paradigm.construction management and Economics,21(2)147-158.
- Malaki, S. (2003). Examine the role of social indicators in planning of housing development in Ilam. Quarterly of Housing and revolution, the Islamic Revolution Housing Foundation, number 104. ] in persian[
- Maloney,W.F.(2002) Construction product/service and coustomer (satisfaction).Joural of construction Engineering and Management 128(6)511-524.
- Meshkeni, A., & Kamae, R. (2005). Issues and challenges of affordable housing and semi-cheap in Malaysia. Journal of economics and housing, ministry of housing and Urban Development. ] in persian[
- Meshkeni, A., Sajadi, Z., & Tafakory, A. (2011). The effect of government policies, transfer of land and housing in urban sprawl of cities in Iran (Case study: Kermanshah city). Quarterly of geography and development. Number 23. ]in persian[
- Mohit,M.A.and N azyddah, N(2011) social housing programme opselang or zakat board of Malaysia and housing satisfaction, Journal of housing and the Built environment 26(2) 143-164
- Mokhber, A. (1984). Social aspects of housing (Translation). Plan and budget organization. ]in persian[
- Pormohammadi, M. R. (2000). House planning . Samt publications , First edition. ]in persian[
- Reyazi, S. A. (2002). Government role in planning House. Monthly of economic and political information, 16 (7/8). ]in persian[
- Sabagh. M. (2001). Regional economy (theory and models). Samt publishers, first edition, Tehran. ]in persian[
- Salleh,A,G,(2008). Neighbourhood factors in private low. Cost housing in Malaysia.Habitar485-494.
- Satarzadeh, D. (2005). Demographic indicators of housing in year 1385(Solar). Quarterly of population, number 67-68. ]in persian[
- Statistical Center of Iran (1966- 2011). The results of the general census of population and housing. ]in persian[
- Sullivan,B.& Chen,K.(1997) Design for tenat fitout: a critical review of public housing flat design in Hong Kong. Habitat international 21,291-303
- Wong,C(2006) indicators for urban and Regional Planning. London, Rout Ledge.
- Zanjani, H., & Ketabi, A. (1997). Housing atlantic of Iran. Institute for humanities and cultural studies, Tehran. ]in persian[
- Ziyari, K., & Zarafshan, A. (2005). Servey of Quantitative and Qualitative Change of Housing in Maragheh City and Prediction Needed Housing to 1402, Journal of Geography and Development. ]in persian[
- Ziyari, K., Gharakhlou, M., & John Babanejad Tory, M. H. (2006). Comparison of qualitative and quantitative indicators of Babol city housing with urban areas of the country with emphasis on healthy city. Journal of Geographical Research. number 97. ]in persian[
- Ziyari, K., Mahdnezad, H., Parhez, F., & Aghajani, M. (2006). Housing status servey of income groups and estimated housing for low-income (Case study: Hourmozgan province). Geography researches Journal. number98. ]in persian[