عنوان مقاله [English]
- Allameh Ja'fari, M.T. (1990). Survive in the 21st century, Critical Review of the Vancouver Declaration, Canada. Available at: www.ostad-jafari.com. [In Persian].
- ASEF (Think tank Industry and Technology) (2006). Tehran 1404, cultural Global city, knowledge-based and standards in the Islamic world. Tehran: Islamic council of Tehran City. [In Persian].
- Baft Shahr Consulting Engineers (2010). Detailed plans for Can Gardens, Summary Report of the Commission of five matter. Tehran: Islamic council of Tehran City. [In Persian].
- Banifatemeh, H., rostaee, SH., alizadeh, M.B. & hosinnejhad, F. (2014). Study of environmental attitudes of citizens in Tabriz based on a new environmental paradigm, Environmental Research, Vol.4, Iss.7, Pp. 173-186. [In Persian].
- Boiyo, V., Koech, M. & Manguriu, D. (2015). Environmental Attitudes and Ecological Behaviour among Students: A Case Study of Kibera and Kasarani Division in Nairobi, Kenya. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research and Innovations, Vol. 3, P. 50-59.
- Clark, C.F., Kotchen, M. J. & Moore, M.R. (2003). Internal and external influences on pro-environmental behavior: Participation in a green electricity program. Journal of Environmental Psychology, Vol. 23, P. 237–246.
- Danaeifard, H. & Emami, S.M. (2007). Strategies of Qualitative Research: A Reflection on Grounded Theory, Sterategic Management Thought, Vol. 1, Iss. 2, Pp. 69-97. [In Persian].
- De Haan, G. & Kuckartz, U. )1996(. Umweltbewusstsein, Denken und Handeln in Umweltkrisen. Westdeutscher Verlag, Opladen, Germany. [Environmental awareness. Thought and Action in environmental crises]. Available at: www.springer.com/us/book/9783531128085
- Doran, R. & Larsen, S. (2015). The Relative Importance of Social and Personal Norms in Explaining Intentions to Choose Eco-Friendly Travel Options. International Journal of Tourism Research, Int. J. Tourism Res. Published online in Wiley Online Library (wileyonlinelibrary.com) DOI: 10.1002/jtr.2042.
- Erdogan, N. (2009). Testing the new ecological paradigm scale: Turkish case. African Journal of Agricultural Research, Vol. 4, No.10, P.1023-1031.
- Esmaeli, S. & Mirdamadi, S.M. (2011). Examining the impact of experience and interest of participants about the role of plant clinic on their knowledge, skill and attitude about clean environment, journal of agricultural extension and education research, vol.3, No.4, Pp.15-30. [In Persian].
- Ferdowsi, S, Mortazavi, Sh., & Rezvani, N. (2007). The relationship between environmental knowledge and behaviors of environmental protection. Journal of Human Sciences, No. 53, pp. 253-266. [In Persian].
- Henning, O. & Karlsson, S. (2011). Environmental attitudes and how they affect purchase intentions of environmentally friendly automobiles. Master Thesis in business administration, Jönköping University. Available at: www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:441677/FULLTEXT01.pdf
- Hung Lee, T. & Jan, F-H. (2015). The Effects of Recreation Experience, Environmental Attitude, and Biospheric Value on the Environmentally Responsible Behavior of Nature-Based Tourists. Environmental Management, DOI 10.1007/s00267-015-0488-y.
- Kaiser, F.G., Wolfing, S. & Fuhrer, U. (1999). Environmental Attitude and Ecological Behaviour. Journal of Environmental Psychology, Vol.19, P.1-19.
- Kalantari, Kh. & Asadi, A. (2010). Designing a Structural Model for Explaining Environmental Attitude and Behavior of Urban Residents (Case of Tehran). Int. J. Environ. Res., Vol.4, No.2, P. 309-320.
- Kollmuss, A. & Agyeman, J. (2002) Mind the Gap: why do people act environmentally and what are the barriers to pro-environmental behavior. Environmental Education Research, Vol. 8, No. 3, P. 239-260.
- López-Mosquera, N., Lera-López, F. & Sánchez, M. (2015). Key factors to explain recycling, car use and environmentally responsible purchase behaviors: A comparative perspective. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Vol. 99, P. 29–39.
- Mahboobi, M.R. & Ramezani, N. (2011). Measurment of rural environmental ethics in Golestan Province of Iran., Ethics in Science & Technology, Vol.6, No.3, Pp. 58-67. [In Persian].
- Matthews, J. (2004). A Generic Environmental Awareness Course Framework for use by Business. Master of Arts in Environmental Management, Rand Afrikaans University, Faculty of Arts.
- Mohaghegh Damad, M. (1994). Nature and the environment from the perspective of Islam, Name-ye- Farhang, No.13, Pp. 78-89. [In Persian].
- Pietikäinen, J. (2007). A Slow Start at the Beginning of the Recycling Chain: How to Make Consumers Recycle Their Mobile Phones. Master’s Thesis of the Environmental Sciences, University of Helsinki, Faculty of Biosciences, Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences. Available at: https://helda.helsinki.fi/bitstream/handle/10138/.../aslowsta.pdf?...1
- Rabbani Khorasghani, A. & Abbaszadeh, M. (2010). Grounded Theory approach, Journal of Applied Sociology. Vol.20, No.4, Pp.169-183. [In Persian].
- Salehi Omran, E. & Agha Mohammadi, A. (2008). Study of Knowledge, attitudes and environmental skills of primary school teachers in Mazandaran province, Quarterly Journal of Education, Vol.3, No.95, Pp. 91-117. [In Persian].
- Salehi, S. & Karimzadeh, S. (2014). Study of effect of environmental values on environmental behavior (The study of urban areas in Urmia), Journal of social problems of Iran, Vol.5, No.2, Pp. 61-76. [In Persian].
- Salehi, S., Ghadami, M. & Hemmati Gouyomi, Z. (2011). Study of environmental behaviors among coastal tourists (A Case studt of coastal tourists in Bushehr City during New Year Holiday), Journal of tourism planning and development, Vol.1, No.1, Pp.35-58. [In Persian].
- Schmitt, T. (2003). Emotional bonds with nature as determinant of environmental awareness, the missing link for saving our environment. Master’s Thesis of the Environmental Sciences, University of Lund, Centre of Theology and Religious Studies. Available at: www.lumes.lu.se/sites/lumes.lu.se/files/schmitt_tobias.pdf
- Shahnooshi, M. & Abdollahi, A.S. (2007). Analysis of the environmental culture of the people in Isfahan and some of the factors affecting it, Quarterly Journal of the Faculty of letters and Humanities (University of Isfahan),Vol.2, No.23, Pp. 15-34. [In Persian].
- Veisi, H. & Zarandian, A. (2012). Evaluation of citizen awareness and knowledge about environment (Case study of tradespeople and managers of District 12 of Tehran Municipality), Environmental Research, Vol.1, Iss. 1, Pp. 35-42. [In Persian].