عنوان مقاله [English]
- Abbaszadeh S., Amani M. M., Khazra Azar H., SariBeigloo J., and Pashuy Ghasem. (2012). Introduction to the PLS structural equation modeling method and its application in the Behavioral Sciences, Urmia University Press [In Persian].
- Alexander C. (1979). Timeless Way of Building. Oxford University Press
- Altman, I, and Setha L. (1992). Human behavior and environments: Advances in theory and research. Volume 12: Place attachment. New York: Plenum Press.
- Anguelovski I, and Martínez A. J. (2014). The ‘Environmentalism of the Poor’ revisited: Territory and place in disconnected glocal struggles, Ecological Economics 102: 167-176.
- Anton C. E., and Lawrence, C. (2016). The relationship between place attachment, the theory of planned behaviour and residents’ response to place change, Journal of Environmental Psychology 47: 145-154.
- Appleyard, D. (1979). Inside vs. outside: The distortions of distance. Working Paper 307, Institute of Urban and Regional Development, University of California.
- CABE Space (2003) Planning green infrastructure. CABE Space, London.
- Chin W.W. (1998). Issues and opinion on structural equation modeling. MIS Quart 22(1): 3.
- Lee, J. N., and Kim, Y. G. (1999). Effect of partnership quality on IS outsourcing success: conceptual framework and empirical validation. Journal of Management information systems 15(4), 29-61.
- Falahat, M.S. (2006). The concept of sense of place and its constituent elements. Art Bulletin 26: 66-57. [In Persian]
- Fornel, C., and Lacker, D. (1981). Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error: Algebra and statistic. Journal of Marketing Research, 28, 39-50.
- Furlan, R. (2015). Liveability And Social Capital In West Bay, The New Business Precinct Of Doha. Arts Social Sci J 6:116.
- Granie, M.A., Brenac T., Montel M. C., Millot M., Coquelet C. (2014). Influence of built environment on pedestrian's crossing decision, Accident Analysis & Prevention 67: 75-85.
- Huang, L S. (2006). A study of outdoor interactional spaces in high-rise housing. Landscape and Urban Planning, 78(3): 193–204.
- Jacobs, J. (1961). The death and life of great American cities. New York: Random House.
- Kang, B. (2006). Effects of Open Spaces on the Interpersonal Level of Resident Social Capital: A Comparative Case Study of Urban Neighborhoods in Guangzhou, China. A Dissertation Submitted to the Office of Graduate Studies of Texas A&M University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of PhD.
- Kemmis, D. (1995). The good city and the good life: Renewing the sense of community. Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin.
- Kearney, Anne R. (2006). Residential Development Patterns and Neighborhood Satisfaction. Impacts of Density and Nearby Nature. Environment and Behavior 38(1): 112-139
- Landry, R. (2006). The art of city making, London, Earthscan.
- Lefebvre, H. (2009). State, Space, World, Selected Essays, Edited by Neil Brenner and Stuart Elden, Translated by Gerald Moore, Neil Brenner, and Stuart Elden, University of Minnesota Press.
- Lewicka, M. (2011). Place attachment: How far have we come in the last 40 years?, Journal of Environmental Psychology 31( 3): 207-230.
- Manzo, L. C. (2005). For better or worse: Exploring multiple dimensions of place meaning. Journal of Environmental Psychology 25(1): 67–86.
- Manzo, L. C. (2006). Finding Common Ground: The Importance of place attachment to community participation and planning. Journal of Planning Literature 20 (4): 335-350.
- Marcus C. C. (1974). The House as a Symbol of Self. In J. Lang. C. Burnette, W. Moleski, & D. Vachon, Eds., Designing for Human Behavior.Stroudsburg, PA: Dowden, Hutchinson & Ross.
- Newman, Oscar. (1972). Creating Defensible Space, New York: Macmillan.
- Perkins, D. D., Joseph H., and Paul W. S. (2002). Community psychology perspectives on social capital theory and community development practice. Journal of the Community Development Society 33(1): 33–52.
- Portes, A. (1998). Social capital: Its origins and applications in modern sociology. Annual Review of Sociology 24:1-24.
- Proshansky, H. M., Fabian A., and Kaminoff , R. (1983). Place-identity: Physical world socialization of the self. Journal of Environmental Psychology 3(1): 57–83.
- Ramyar, R. (2011). Introduction to Outdoor space of residential spaces design. SAMT [in Persian].
- Rapoport A. (1982). The Meaning of the Built Environment (A Nonverbal Communication Approach). niversity of Arizona Press, Tucson, Arizona.
- Ratcliffe E., and Korpela K. M. (2016). Memory and place attachment as predictors of imagined restorative perceptions of favourite places, Journal of Environmental Psychology 48: 120-130.
- Riger, S, and Lavrakas P. J. (1981). Community ties: Patterns of attachmentandsocial interactions in urban neighborhoods. American Journal of Community Psychology 9(1): 55–66.
- Rivlin, L. (1982). Group membership and place meanings in an urban neighborhood. Journal of Social Issues 38(3): 75–93.
- Ryan, R. (2005). Exploring the effects of environmental experience on attachment to urban natural areas, Environment and Behavior 37 (1): 32-37.
- Shafter, CS., Lee, B.K. and Turner, S. (2000). A tale of three greenway trails: user perceptions related to quality of life. Landscape and Urban Planning 49(3): 163-178.
- Sosik J. J., Gentry W. A., and Chun J. U. (2012). The value of virtue in the upper echelons: A multisource examination of executive character strengths and performance, The Leadership Quarterly 23(3), 367-382.
- Taylor, M. (2000). Communities in the lead: Power, organizational capacity and social capital. Urban Studies 37 (5–6): 1019–1035.
- Tuan, Y. F. (1977). Space and place: The perspective of experience. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.