- Abbaszadegan, M (2005) Social Psychology Dimensions of Urban Spaces, International Journal of Engineering, Volume Sixteen. [in Persian]
- Afshani, A, Zakeri Hamaneh, R (2012) Comparative Study of the Level of Social Security of Women and Men Living in Yazd, Women in Development and Politics,(3),145-162. [in Persian]
- Afsharkhan, J, Rahimi Yazdi, M (2013) The Impact of Environmental and Social Factors on Urban Safety (Case study: Selected neighborhoods of Yazd city), Urban Sociological Studies, 3(8) 78-59. [in Persian]
- Ahmadi, M., Kildi, A (2012) Investigating the sense of social security of women in Sanandaj and the social factors affecting it,Journal of Women and Society, 3(4), 1-19.[in Persian]
- Ahwaz Municipality, (2012), Ahwaz Metropolitan Statistical Office, Publications and International Affairs of Ahwaz Municipality. [in Persian]
- Akbari, R., Pak Banyan, S (2012) The Effect of the Body of Public Spaces on the Social Security of Women (Case Study: Narmak Neighborhood and Ekbatan Town of Tehran). Journal of Homar haye Ziba Memari VA SHahrsazi, 17(2), 53 -64. [in Persian]
- Alizadeh Sani, M., Yahyazadefar, M., Hassanzadeh, M (2015) The Impact of Perceived Diversity on Financial Performance of Team: organizational trust as moderator, Journal of Organizational Behavior Studies, 3 (11). 197-175. [in Persian]
- Amir, Ahmad Fitri, Mohd Noor Ismawi Ismail, and Toh Poh See. "Sustainable Tourist Environment: Perception of international women travelers on safety and security in Kuala Lumpur." Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 168 (2015): 123-133.
- Arshiha, M.S, Modiri, A (2011) The Impact of Gender Spaces on Women's Security in Case Studies: Madar Square and railway station. Quarterly Journal of Social Research, 4(13): 119-142. [in Persian]
- Asari Nezad, H., Hossein Yavari, A., Modrabar, L., Rostami, M (2013) the Role of Citizen Security in Developing Countries’ Public Order, Journal of Entezam Ejetemaie, 5(3): 51-84. [in Persian]
- Axdar. S (2011). An Attitude to Analyzing Urban Spaces, Tehran, Setaeesh publications, First Edition. [in Persian]
- Azimi, Hm., Rousta, M (2012) Investigating and analyzing the impact of inequality on social, economic and political security of the Mashhad metropolis, human geography research, (81), 177-192. [in Persian]
- Bayat, B (2008). Crime prevention, with emphasis on community-based approach, design and printing of the Office of Advertising, Police deputy of the police, Department of Social Studies. [in Persian]
- Bazi, K., Rezaei, B (2012) Study of Urban Suitable Structures for Women with Emphasis on Security in Zabol City, Geographical Planning of space Quarterly Journal, 2(5): 18-36. [in Persian]
- Bemanian .M R, Rafieian. M, Zabetian, E (2008) the safety of women's traffic in urban spaces and their participatory assessment in the central part of Tehran, THE JOURNAL OF WOMENS' STUDIES. 2(4):39-56. [in Persian]
- Bomanian, R., Mahmoudinejad., H (2009) Urban Security and Design, Hale / Tahan Publications, First Edition, Tehran, 192 pages. [in Persian]
Carmona, M. Heath, T. T. and Ties dell, S., (2003), Public Places - Urban Spaces,
Architectural press, Oxford.
Ditton, Jason(2000) Crime and the city, public attitudes toward open-street CCTV in Glasgow Oxford, the center for crime and justice studies(ISTD),BRIT. CRIMINOL.
Ebrahimi, M (2009) the Impact of Color on Life and Feelings of People, Journal of Iranian Oil Industry Staff (43). 123-139. [in Persian]
Fazelian, P (2010) A Review of the Relation between the Kind of Veil and the Level of Social Security among Women Living in Tehran, Women’s Research Journal,1(2):65-86. [in Persian]
GARCIA RAMON, Maria Dolors; ORTIZ, Anna; PRATS, Maria (2004) “Urban planning, gender and the use of public space in a peripherical neighbourhood of Barcelona”, CITIES, 21 (3), pp. 215-223 (+).
Gharaei, F., Rad Jahanbani; N., Rashidpour; N (2010). Assessment and Measurement of the Sense of Security in Different Urban Areas. Case Study: Tehran, 2nd and 11th Regions, Journal of armanshahrmedia. 4: 17-32. [in Persian]
Ghasemi, F (2013) The Effect of Urban Environment on Women's Psychological Security in Ahwaz (Case Study: Kian Pars, Amanieh, Hesirabad), guide Master: Nahid Sajjadian and Morteza Nemati, Shahid Chamran University, Department of Geography and Urban Planning. [in Persian]
Gilich, M., Amari, H (2013) Income on Urban Defenseless Space, Tehran, Tisa Publication, First Edition. [in Persian]
Goli. A (2012) Women and Safety in Public Urban Space: Case study of AZADI Park, Shiraz, Journal of Historical sociology, 3(2):143-164. [in Persian]
Haji Ahmadi Hamedani, A., Majiddi, H., Jahanshahloo, L (2015) Evaluation criteria affecting the activity of women in urban areas, Case study: 20th Golestan Dist, poonak, Tehran, Journal of Urban Studies, 4(14), 47-60. [in Persian]
Hosseinun, S (2007). Create a sense of place in urban spaces, Journal of Shahrdariha, (82). [in Persian]
Iran's Statistics Center, censuses from 1335 to 1390. [in Persian]
KAOSKELA a,Hille,pain b, Rachel(1999) revisiting fear and place : woman’s fear of attack and the built Environment, department of geography, university of Helsinki, UK, Finland b Division
Kouza Kargalji, L., Zarghami, S., Aghaei, P (2014) Measurement of safety sensitivity in public green spaces Case study: Tehran Mellat Park, Police Geography, 2(7):139-156. [in Persian]
Lapintie.1. (2007)"modalities of urban space", sage publications
Lotfi, S., Bardi Anamradnezhad, R., Sassanipour. M (2014) Investigating the sense of security in public spaces (Case study of Shiraz Metropolis), Journal of Research and Urban Planning, 5(19):39-56. [in Persian]
Lotfi, S., Bardi Annamadnejad, R., Vahedi, H (2015) Evaluation of the physical components of public spaces and its impact on the social security feelings of Babolsar citizens, on security and social order Strategic research, 5(1): 131-152. [in Persian]
Marawofnejad, A, (2011), The Impact of Urban land uses Creating thermal islands "A Case Study: Ahwaz City", Quarterly Journal of Environmental Based Territorial Planning, 4 (14), 90-65. [in Persian]
Mohammadi, J., Moradi Padouk, M (2013) Investigating the sense of security of women in urban areas. Case study of Isfahan 5 and 13, Urban Sociological Studies, 3(9): 172-155. [in Persian]
Molaei Hashjin, N, Azimi, N., Molaei Hashjin, M (1394), Sensitivity to security based on physical indicators in Rasht. A comparative study of the old and new texture of the area of Professor Sara, Quarterly Geography, 13(47): 57- 35. [in Persian]
Mousavi, M. N, Visian, M, Mohammadi Hamidi, S., Asghari, M (1394) the sense of security in urban spaces Case: Sarakhs city, Quarterly Geography, 13(45): 185-202. [in Persian]
Movahed, M., Hemmat, S (1392) Study of cultural and social factors related to social security of women, Journal of Women and Society, 4(2): 55-82. [in Persian]
Pieri, F (2014) Investigation of women's safety in urban parks with emphasis on environmental and social indicators (case study: Ilam city), Supervisor: Masoud Safayipour, Shahid Chamran University, Department of Geography and Urban Planning. [in Persian]
Rahnamaei, M.T, Pour Mousavi, M (2006). Investigation of Tehran City Metropolitan Security Insecurities Based on Urban Sustainable Development Indices, Journal of Geographical Research, 38(57), 193-177. [in Persian]
Rakhshaninasab H., esfandiari mehni H. (2015) Investigating the Relationship between Feeling Secure and Social Capital of the Citizens in Zahedan City. Social Welfare. 14 (55):109-134. [in Persian]
Rastgar, Kh, Haghighat, F, Zare, H, Hassanzadeh, K (2015)Examination of the Relation between Social Security and Social-Wellbeing with Supervision among Women Living in Shiraz, Journal of Research Woman and Society, 6 ( 23),79-104. [in Persian]
Rezvan A, Fathi M. (2012) Factors Related to Insecurity Feeling. Social Welfare. 12 (45):451-479. [in Persian]
Rosewarne, Lauren (2005) “The men’s gallery, Outdoor advertising and public space: Gender, fear, and feminism”, Department of Political Science, University of Melbourne, Victoria, Women’s Studies International Forum ٢٨,www.elsevier.com/locate/wsif.
Safayipour, M., Siyahi, Z., Zargar Shooshtari, N., Dari Pour, N. (2014) Study the endowment effect on economic development of Ahvaz city, Journal of Research and Urban Planning, .5(16): 104-89. [in Persian]
Sahabi, J.,Feizi, E.,Samadi begeh, J (2009) Investigating the Impact of Social Elements on Social Security in Sanandaj, Social Sciences Journal, 3(3): 155-182. [in Persian]
Salehi, I. (2011) Planning and Environmental Design of Urban Environment, Publications of the Organization of Municipalities and Daisies of the Country, First Edition, Tehran, 174 pages. [in Persian]
Schweitzer, J. H., Kim, J. W., & Mackin, J. R. (1999). The impact of the built environment on crime and fear of crime in urban neighborhoods. Journal of urban technology, 6(3), 59-73.
Shabani, M., Malekinia, M., Ehtesham, S. (2012) Investigation of physical security indices for women's presence in urban space (case study: Sajjad Boulevard, Mashhad), Sixth National Conference on Urban Planning and Management with Emphasis on Islamic Urban Components, Mashhad, Pages 23-1. [in Persian]
Shamsuddin, S., & Hussin, N. A. (2013). AWARENESS BY KUALA LUMPUR CITY HALL STAFFS FOR SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION OF CRIME PREVENTION THROUGH ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN (CPTED). PLANNING MALAYSIA, 11, 41-58.
Shayegan, F (2008) A Survey of People's Trust in Police (Case Study: Tehran City), Journal of Danesh-e-Entezami, 10(2):114-95. [in Persian]
Taheri, Z., Rabbani, R., Adibizadeh, M (2009) the Relationship of the Police and the Sense of Security in Isfahan City, Journal of Danesh-e-Entezami, 2(12):76-110. [in Persian]
Wellesley, D. J.,(1990), Urban Living the Individual in the City, Hong Kong, Longman
www.PPS.org,2008 (Crating park signage)
www.PPS.org,2008 (what Role can design play in creating safer parks)
www.PPS.org,2008 , Bus shelter Excerpted from public space.
Yahya Zadeh H, Khedri B. (2015) Social and Economic Factors Affecting the Societal Security of Women-Headed Households in Marivan City. Social Welfare. 15 (56):151-184. [in Persian]
Zabatian Targhi, E. (2008) Identifying and Analyzing the Factors Affecting the Promotion of Women's Security in the Urban Environment Case Study: Southern District of Imam Khomeini Street, Naser Khosrow Street to Islamic Unity, Master's Degree Program in Urban Development, Tarbiat Modares, University Faculty of Arts and Architecture, guide Master: Mohammad Reza Bomanian. [in Persian]
Zabetian E, Bemanian MR, Rafieian M. (2010) Investigating the Urban Space Planning Patterns Effect on Increasing Women's Security (Case Study: Central District of Tehran), 17(48):107-149. . [in Persian]
Zabihi, H., Larimian, T., Pourani, H. (2013) Analytical Model for Promoting Urban Security through the Security Design Approach (SBD) (Case Study: District 17 of Tehran Municipality), Urban and Regional Studies and Research, 5(17). 119-136. [in Persian]
Zarei, F. (2016) Investigating the Components of Urban Space to Provide Solutions for Enhancing Environmental Security (Case Study: Oudlajan Neighborhood), Master's Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Department of Urban Planning, Ferdowshahr: Haleh Hosseinpour. [in Persian]