- Abubakari A, Romanus Dogkubong, D. (2011), Urbanization and the challenges of development controls in Ghana: A case study of WA Township, Sustainable Development in Africa 13(7), pp:210-235.
- Afzali, R., Hamidi,A., Farhadi, E. (2017), Review and evaluationof construction violations in the peripheral areas of the metropolises (case study: Sardrood city), Journal of Geographical Notion, Vol 8(15), pp. 25- 53, [In Persian].
-Agheyisi, Justin E
.(2016), Evaluating the conformity of informal land subdivision with the planning law in Benin metropolis, Land Use Policy
59, pp: 602-612
- Ajza Shokouhi, M., Samadi, R., Goudarzi, N, A., Ghanbari, M. (2016), Analysis and Study of Building Violations' Reasons in Metropolises, with Emphasis on Urbanism Laws and Regulations Case Study: Zones 3 and 9 of Mashhad, Journal of Geography and Urban Space Development Vol.3 (2), [In Persian].
_ Alnsour, Jamal, Meaton, Julia, (2009), Factors affecting compliance with residential standards in the city of Old Salt, Jordan, Habitat International
, Vol 33( 4
), October 2009, Pages 301-309.
- Amid, H. (1984), Amid′s Persian Culture,Amir Kabir Publications, Tehran, Iran , [In Persian].
- Aziz poor, M., Hosain zade dalir, k., Esmail poor, N. (2009), Investigation of relationship between rapid horizontal growth of Yazd and population movements, Geography and Environmental Planing, vol 20 ( 2), pp. 105-124, [In Persian].
- Beheshti Roy, M. (1993), Analyzing Structural Effects of Constructional Violations, Master Thesis. Tehran: University of Tehran, [In Persian].
- Esmailpoor, N., Dehghan Kordi, E., Khakian Dehkordi, M. (2015), Causes of construction violations in the cities of Iran with an emphasis on building density and presentation Solutions to reduce it (Case study: Farakhshahr), International Conference on Engineering Sciences Art and Law, Barcelona- Spain, [In Persian].
- Hoseini, S. A. (2006), Technical and administrative concepts of urban and regional rights in Iran. Gilan, Iran: Hagh Shenas Publications, [In Persian].
- Jimoh, B. A, Al-Hasan, A.Z, Imimole, W.O, and Ahmed, M.B(2017), Contravention of Development Control Measures in Auchi,Edo State, Nigeria, Applied Science Reports, 20 (1), pp: 30-34.
- Kamanroudi Kojour, M., Hosini, F. (2016), Land and Housing Rent and Building Violations in the city of Sanandaj, Human Geography Resaerch Quarterly, DOI: 10.22059/jhgr. 2017.60221
, [In Persian].
- Khalili moghadam, N., Delavar, M, R., Hanachi, P. (2016, December), Semi-Automatic Illegal Building Detection in Tehran using a Conflation of Pixel-Based Fuzzy XOR Operator Method and Intuitionistic Fuzzy Implications Method, Geospatial Engineering Journal, Vol 7 (4), pp.13-24, [In Persian].
- Khalili moghadam, N., Delavar, M, R., Hanachi , P. (2016, September), Semi-Automatic Illegal Building Detection in Urban Areas Using Satellite Images and a Pixel-Based Fuzzy XOR Operator
Method, Geospatial Engineering Journal, Vol 7 (3), pp. 105-116, [In Persian].
- Mohammadi, J., Mirzaei, s. (2015), Explaining the status and recognition of factors affecting construction violations in metropolises of Iran (Case Study: Isfahan Fifteen areas ), Geographical Researches Quarterly Journal, Vol 30(2), pp. 195- 214, [In Persian].
- Mohammadi Deh cheshme, M., saeedi, j. (2014), The Analysis of Violations Included in Commissions (Article 100) of Municipality Act based on Comparative Results in Iranian Mega Cities, Academic Journal of Knowledge and Research of Law, Vol 3(1), pp. 139-168, [In Persian].
- Mohammad Ali nezhad, P. (2011), Comparative study of the system of investigation of construction violations in Iran and the United Kingdom, , Master Thesis, University of Tehran.
- Nikpour, A., Fghih abdollahi, M, M., seyedalipour, S, Z.(2015), Review and analyze the relationship between social capital and building violations( among citizens of babolsar), Journal of Sustainable City, Vol 2(3), pp. 113- 126, [In Persian].
- Pazhuhan, M., Darabkhani, R., Jafari, E., Zeinalzadeh, A. (2014), Investigation of effective factors on constructional infraction in small towns (Case Study: Babolsar), Geography and Urban Planning Research, Vol 2(6), pp. 239-252, [In Persian].
- Rukwaro, R. W, (2009), The owner occupier democracy and violation of building by-laws, Habitat International, Vol 33(4), pp:485-498.
- Saeid Nia, A. (2004). Urban constructions. Tehran, Iran: Municipality and Rural Organizations of the Country Publications, [In Persian].
- Sarkheili, E.,Salary, Mohammad., Safavi Sohi, Maryam (2017), Analyzing the Role of Constructional Violations in the Failure of Urban Development Plans of the Tehran Metropolis, Bagh-e Nazar, Vol 14 (51), pp 5-24, Sep 2017, [In Persian].
- Sarkheili, E., Rafieian, M., Bemanian, M, R. ( 2012), An investigation of the motives for FAR contravention in Tehran, journal of Urban Management, Vol 10 (30), pp. 145-162, [In Persian].
- Tahmasebi, M, R. (2009), Construction violations in the process of physical and spatial development of Yazd city, Master Thesis, Payame Noor University, Rezvanshahr, Yazd, [In Persian].
- Talebi, H., Zangi Abadi, A. (2001), Analysis of Human Development Indices: Identifying the Contributing Factor in Big Cities, Geographical Researches Quarterly Journal, Vol 16 (1), pp. 124- 142, [In Persian].