• Albrechts Louis(2013) Reframing strategic spatial planning by using a coproduction perspective, Planning
Theory 12,p 46-63
• Albrechts, Louis,(2003), Reconstructing Decision- Making: Planning Versus Politics, Planning Theory 2: 249
• Albrechts, Louis. 1991. Changing Roles and Positions of Planners. Urban Studies 28 (1):123-137.
• Allmendinger, P. (2005) Towards a Post-Positivist Typology of Planning Theory, Persian translation by Taqizade, Journal of Plan and Project, No. 92, pp. 51-80
• Allmendinger, P. (2010) Planning Theory, Persian translation by Bahman Teymouri, 1st edition Azarakhsh
• Azad Armaki, T., Lajevardi, H. (2003) Hermeneutics:Reconstruction and Dialogue, Periodical of Social
Sciences, No. 21, October 2003, pp. 93-112.
• Barati, N., (2006). Challenges Faced by Urbanism in Iran at the Beginning of the 21st Century, Baq e Nazar Journal, 3rd time, No. 6, winter 2006.
• Bonnie J. Johnson(2009) City Planners, Professional Culture, and Public Service Motivation, Journal of Planning Education and Research
• Booher, David E and Innes, Judith E (2002) Network Power in Collaborative Planning, Journal of Planning
Education and Research, 21: 221
• Brooks, Michael P. 2002. Planning Theory for Practitioners. Chicago, IL: Planners Press.Camilleri, Emanuel. 2007. Antecedents Affecting Public Service Motivation. Personnel Review 36 (3):356-377.
• Compbell, S. and Fainstein, S (2009 )Structure and problems of planning theory, in readings in planning theory, edited by Compbell, S. and Fainstein, S. Persian translation by Aqvami Moqadam, A., 1st edition,
• Creswell, J. (2012). Qualitative inquiry and Research design,choosingfive approaches Persian translation by Danaeifard, H., and Kazemi, H. 1st edition, Saffar Publication
• Dabinett, Gordon and Richardson, Tim(1999) The European Spatial Approach: The Role of Power and Knowledge in Strategic Planning and Policy Evaluation, Evaluation1999 5:220
• Davidoff, P (2012) Advocacy and Pluralism in Planning, Persian translation by Shafiei A., Abadname Journal, No. 3, pp. 60-78
• Ejlali, P., Rafieyan, M. Asgari, A. (2012). Theory of Planning: Traditional and Modern Views, 1st edition,
• Etzioni, E.(2012) Mixed Scanning: Third approach to Decision Making, Persian translation by Mehdizade, H.,
and Azad, M., Abadane Periodical, Fall 2012, No. 5, pp. 122-133.
• Fainstein, Susan(2005) Planning Theory and the City, Journal of Planning Education and Research 2005 25: 121
• Faludi, A (2012) Critical Rationalism and PlanningMethodology, Persian translation by jalali, A., Abadname Journal, No. 3, pp. 60-78
• Farivar sadri(2014)Changes in urban planning of Iran, 1nd edition, Architecture and Urbanism Publication
• Flyvbjerg, Bent(2002) Bringing Power to Planning Research : One Researcher’s Praxis Story, Journal of Planning Education and Research 2002 21: 353
• Forester, John(2013)On the theory and practice of critical pragmatism:Deliberative practice and creative negotiations, Planning Theory 2013 12: 5
• Fox-Rogers Linda and Murphy Enda(2014) Informal strategies of power in the local planning system, Planning Theory 13: 244
• Friedman, J (2008) Planning in Public Domain: From knowledge to action, Persian translation by Aqvami Moqadam, A. 1st edition, Study and Research Center for Urbanism and Architecture
• Friedman, J. (2009) Toward a Non-Euclidean Mode of Planning, in readings in planning theory, edited by Compbell, S. and Fainstein, S. Persian translation by Aqvami Moqadam, A., 1st edition, Azarakhsh Publication
• Groth, Jacqueline and Corijn,Eric(2005) Reclaiming Urbanity: Indeterminate Spaces, Informal Actors and Urban Agenda Setting, Urban Studies 2005 42: 503
• Harvey, D. (2009) On planning the ideology of planning, in readings in planning theory, edited by Compbell, S. and Fainstein, S. Persian translation by Aqvami Moqadam, A., 1st edition, Azarakhsh Publication
• Harvey, D. (2013). Urban Experience, Persian translation by Aqvami Moqadam, A. 1st edition, Pejvak Publications.
• Hiller, J. (2009) Shadows of power: an allegory of prudence in Land- Use planning, Persian translation by Pouladi, K. 1st edition, Association of Consulting Engineers Publications
• Innes, J., (2012). Reducing the Distance between Theory and Practice of Planning, Persian translation by Shafiei, Abadname Periodical, No. 5, Fall 2012, pp. 1-24.
• Innes, Judith E., and David E. Booher. 2000. Public Participation in Planning: New Strategies for the 21st Century. In Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning. Atlanta, GA.
• Irazábal Clara(2009) Realizing Planning’s Emancipatory Promise: Learning From Regime Theory To Strengthen Communicative Action, Planning Theory 8: 115-139
• ISNA News Agency A (2006) Detailed Report of the Second Review Workshop for Tehran Master Plan, Released on: 28th July, http://isna.ir/fa/print/8505-14515.43643
• ISNA News Agency B (2006) Dr. Barati’s Response to the Organization for Preparation of Tehran Master and Detailed Plans, Released on 8th January http://isna.ir/fa/news/8510-087
• klosterman, R., A. (2009) Arguments For and Against Planning, in readings in planning theory, edited by Compbell, S. and Fainstein, S. Persian translation by Aqvami Moqadam, A., 1st edition, Azarakhsh Publication
• Maatouf, S. (2004). Analyzing the Reconstruction Planning of Abadan and Khoramshahr from Theoretical Perspectives, Baq-I Nazar Periodical, No. 1
• Maatouf, S., (2006). Theoretical Challenges in Reconstruction of Khoramshahr, the Third Congress of Architecture and Urbanism History, Organization of Cultural Heritage, Vol. II, pp. 67-86
• MacLeod, Gordon and Jones, Martin(2011) Renewing Urban Politics, Urban Studies 48: 2443
• Mehdizade, J. (2006). Strategic Planning of Urban Development of the Recent Universal Experiences and its Position in Iran, 2nd edition, Architecture and Urbanism Publication
• Miraftab, F.( 2009) Insurgent planning: Situating radical planning in the Global South, Planning Theory 8 (1)
• Ozer, A. (2007). Government in the Western Thought, Persian translation by Bagheri, A. 1st edition, Farzan Publication.
• Perry, James L., and Lois Recascino Wise. 1990. The Motivational Bases of Public Service. Public Administration Review 50 (3):367-373
• Pløger, John,(2004), Strife: Urban Planning and Agonism, Planning Theory 3(1): 71-92
• Samsura, D. Ary A., Krabben, Erwin van der, Deemen, A.M.A. van, (2010)A game theory approach to the analysis of land and property development processes, Land Use Policy, Volume 27, 564-578
• Shokoei, H. (2003), Critical Rationalism and Methodology of Planning, gitashenasi Publication, tehran
• Siemiatycki, Matti,(2012) The Role of the Planning Scholar: Research, Conflict, and Social Change, Journal of Planning Education and Research 32: 147
• Vasu, Michael Lee. 1979. Politics and Planning: A National Study of American Planners. Chapel Hill, NC: University of North Carolina Pres