عنوان مقاله [English]
- Abdollahi, Mehdi; Ghasemzadeh, Behnam; Rahbaripour, Kasra (2013). The Impact of Historic Monuments Facade on the Mental Image of Citizens of Tabriz City (Case Study: Tarbiat Historic St Passage). Motaleate Shahre Irani Eslami Quarterly Journal, (11),65-71. [In Persian]
- Afrooz, Gholamali (2010). Discussions on: Psychology and training children and teenager. Tehran: Anjomane Olia va Morabian publishing. [In Persian]
- Aminzadeh, Behnaz; Daenejad, Faramarz (2002). Environmental considerations in the design and rehabilitation of urban streets. Honarhaye Ziba, (11), 50-61. [In Persian]
- Asadpour, Ali; Faizi, Mohsen; Farhang, Mozaffar; Behzadfar, Mostafa (2015). Typology of models and comparative study of methods in recording mental images and cognitive maps from the environment. Baq e Nazar Journal, (33), 13-22. [In Persian]
- Barraza, Laura (1999). Children’s drawings about the environment. Environmental Education Research, (1), 49-66.
- Catling, S.J. (1979). Maps and Cognitive Maps: The Young Child’s Perception. Geography, 64 (4), 288-296.
- Cherney, I. D., Seiwert, C. S., Dickey, T. M., & Flichtbeil, J. D. (2006). Children’s Drawings: A mirror to their minds. Educational Psychology, 26(1), 127-142.
- Downs, R. M., & Stea, D. (1973). Cognitive maps and spatial behaviours: processes and products Image and
Environment: Cognitive Mapping and Spatial Behaviour. Chicago: Aldine.
- Einarsdóttir, Jóhanna (2007). Research with children: methodological and ethical challenges. European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, 15(2), 197-211.
- Einarsdottir, Johanna, Dockett, Sue, Perry, Bob (2009) Making meaning: children’s perspectives expressed through drawings. Early Child Development and Care, 179(2), 217-232.
- Faizi, Mohsen; Asadpour, Ali (2013). Landscape Regeneration Process of Tehran Urban Squares Based on Increasing Citizens Social Interactions. Motaleate Shahri Scientific -ResearchQuarterly Journal, 2(7), 3-14. [In Persian]
- Falahat, Mohammad Sadegh; Nuhi, Samira (2012). The nature of the signs and its role in promoting the sense of space of the architecture. Honarhaye Ziba, Memari va Shahrsazi Journal, 17(1), 17-25. [In Persian]
- Groat, Linda; Wang, David (2005). Architectural Research Methods. Tehran: Tehran University publishing. [In Persian]
- Halseth, Greg & Doddridge, Joanne (2000). Children's cognitive mapping: a potential tool for neighborhood planning. Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, (27), 565-582.
- Heyes, Burnett & Lau, J.Y.F & Holmes, E.A (2013). Mental imagery, emotion and psychopathology across child and adolescent development. Cognitive Neuroscience, (5), 119-133.
- Kakavand, Elham; Barati, Naser; Aminzadeh Gohar Rizi, Bahram (2013). Comparative Assessment of Mental Image of Citizens with Planners to Quality of the Urban Environment (Case study: Qazvin Distressed Area). Baq e Nazar Journal, 8(26), 79-92. [In Persian]
- Kroner, Walter (2009). Architecture for Children. (Translator: Ahmad Khoshnevisi, Elmira Mir Rahimi). Tehran: Ganje Honar publishing. [In Persian]
- Lynch, Kevin (1960). The Image of the City. Massachusetts: MIT Press.
- Matthews, M.H. (1980). The Mental Maps of Children: Images of Coventry’s city center. Geography, 65(3), 169-179.
- Ministry of housing and Urban development (1995). Urban Roads Design Guidelines. Ministry of housing and Urban development publishing. [In Persian]
- Moshtaghi, Marzieh; Allameh, Farid; Aghaei, Asghar (2011). Comparison of the concept of the child and the needs of the child from the eyes of children and parents in Isfahan. Pazhuheshgahe Olum Ensani va Motaleate Farhangi Journal, 2(2), 59-78. [In Persian]
- Obalasi, Anahita; Hoseini Nasab, Seyed Davood (2014). Study the effect of Training Montessori’s Method On Creativity Of preschoolers children aged 4 and 5 in Tabriz. Amoozesh va Arzyabi Scientific -Research Journal, (28), 81-98. [In Persian]
- O’Craven, K.M & Kanwisher, N (2000). Mental Imagery of Faces and Places Activates Corresponding Stimulus-Specific Brain Regions. Cognitive Neuroscience, (6), 1013-1023.
- Oliverio Ferraris, Anna (2015). Children’s Drawing and its meanings. (Translator: Abdolreza Sarafan). Tehran: Dastan publishing. [In Persian]
-Oxford online Dictionaries (2016 version). Available at: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/sign. Access in 12 May 2016.
- Pakzad, Jahanshah; Bozorg, Hamideh (2014). Environmental psychology alphabet for designers. Tehran: Armanshahr publishing. [In Persian]
- Piaget, Jean; Simon, Pierre Henri (1990). Children Psychology and Principles of Youth Education. (Translator: Enayatollah Shakibapour). Tehran: Nima publishing. [In Persian]
- Pourjafar, Mohammad Reza; Bemanian, Mohammad Reza; Taghvaei, Ali Akbar; Montazerolhojah, Mehdi (2011). An Introduction to the Physical Typology of Urban Symbols In perceptual maps of citizens(Case study: Yazd city). Nameye Memari va Shahrsazi Scientific -Research Journal, (7), 129-145. [In Persian]
- Prakasam, Antony Gnana (2013). what you should know about your child delivered by Maria Montessori. (Translator: Fariba Shahbazian). Tehran: Rahnama pubishing. [In Persian]
- Safipour, Mona; Hamili, Parvin (2012). Illustration in the book of the child and its impact on the development and creativity of the child's mind. Ketabe Mehr AnalyticalResearch Quarterly Journal, (8), 198- 209. [In Persian]
- Shakerian, Ata (2009). Comparison of family drawings for psychological analysis of children in ordinary and single-parent families. Osule Behdashte Ravani Journal, 11(4), 312-321. [In Persian]
- Soltani, Ali; Khodaparast, Bahareh (2010). Evaluation of urban streets based on a humanist approach (case study: Sommayeh St in Shiraz City). Armanshahr Scientific -Research Journal, 1(5), 97-110. [In Persian]
- Steinberg, Suzanne (2006). Maria Montessori’s Writing Method. Forum Italicum, (1), 36-60.
- Tarkashvand, Abbas; Majidi, Sahar (2013). Recognizing some signs in urban space. Anjomane Elmi Memari va Shahrsazi Iran Scientific -Research Journal, 2(6), 5-15. [In Persian]
- Thomas, Glyn; Silk, Angele M.J (2013). An introduction to the psychology of children's drawings. (Translator: Mohammad Taghi Faramarzi). Tehran: Donyaye No publishing. [In Persian]
- Wimmer, Marina; Maras, Katie; Robinson, Elizabeth; Thomas, Charlotte (2016). The format of children’s mental images: Evidence from mental scanning. Cognition, (154), 49-54.