- Alalhesabi, Mehran & Hoseini , Bagher & Nasabi, Fatemeh (2012). “Housing visual quality in urban pattern; Application of isovist method in old fabric of Bushehr City”, International Journal of Architectural engineering & Urban Planning (IJAUP), Volume 22(1), pp.60-64 [in Persian]
- Bada , Y. & farhi, A. (2009). “Experiencing urban spaces: Isovists properties and spatial use of plazas”, Courrier du Savoir – N°09, Mars 2009, pp.101-112
- Bada ,Yassine & Ince Guney, Yasemin(2009). "Visibility and Spatial Use in Urban Plazas A Case Study from Biskra, Algeria ” , Proceedings of the 7th International Space Syntax Symposium Edited by Daniel Koch, Lars Marcus and Jesper Steen, Stockholm: KTH
- Franz, Gerald & Wiener, Jan M.(2005). "Exploring Isovist-based correlates of spatial behavior and experience”, Space Syntax International Symposium, 2, 503-518
- Gehl,Jan. (2013). "How to Study Public Life", Washington, Island Press.
- Hoak, Bradly & Bolton, Gore (2015). "ArcGIS 3D Analyst: 3D Analysis”, Federal GIS Conference, Washington, DC
- Jung Kwon,Tea (2007), "Do Different Urban Configurations Alter Pedestrians’ Perceptions? A Morphological Approach to Walkability in the Virtual Reality Urban Setting" , A dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, University of Michigan, Michigan, USA
- Karimi, Mehrdad (2014) , "Methods, Techniques and Tools in Urban Visual Analysis", The Scientific Journal of NAZAR research center (Nrc) for Art, Architecture & Urbanism, No 29, pp 3-10 [in Persian]
- Koltsova, A., Tunçer, B., & Schmitt, G. (2013). "Visibility analysis for 3d urban environments".
- Kubat, A. S., Özbil, A., Özer, Ö., & Ekinoğlu, H. (2012). "The effect of built space on way finding in urban environments: a study of the historical peninsula in Istanbul", In Eighth International Space Syntax Symposium (Vol. 8029).
- Lu , Yi (2011), “Directed visibility analysis: three case studies on the Relationship between building layout, perception and Behavior”, Doctoral dissertation, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Marina , O. & Leduc , T.& Rabino , G.& Gievska , S & B. Karanakov(2012). Integration of urban knowledge through visibility studies and pedestrian behavior analysis in Old Bazaar in Skopje” , Owned by the authors, published by EDP Sciences
- Morello, Eugenio & Ratti, Carlo (2009). “A Digital Image of the City: 3-D Isovists and a tribute to Kevin Lynch”, Planning and Design,36:5 p.837-853
- Natapov, A., Czamanski, D., & Fisher-Gewirtzman, D. (2014). "Visual Search in Urban Environment Simulated by Random Walks". Design Cognition and Behavior: Usability in the Built Environment, 6
- Parvin, A., Ye, A. M., & Jia, B. (2007). "Multilevel pedestrian movement: does visibility make any difference?" In Proceedings of the 6th International Space Syntax Symposium. ITU Faculty of Architecture, İstanbul.
- Tbibian, Manouchehr & Sholeh, Mahsa (2009), “Vision-Based Pedestrian Movement Modeling in Architectural and Urban Spaces (A research on a visual-spatial perception analytical model)”, Armanshahr Architecture & Urban Development journal, No 4, pp 1-16 [in Persian]
- Yong Guo , Ren
& Huang , Hai-Jun
& Wang, Shuai
(2012) “Route choice in pedestrian evacuation under conditions of good and zero visibility: Experimental and simulation results ”, Transportation Research, Volume 46B, Issue 6