عنوان مقاله [English]
- Amir Kafi, Mehdi; Fathi, Shokoufeh; (2011), "Studying the influential items onhaving dependency to the neighborhood", Case study in Kerman, Journal of Motaleat Ejtemaie Iran, 1: 10-36, in Persian.
- Altman, I. & Low. S (ed.) (1992), "Place Attachment", Plenum Press: New York.
- Brown, B., Perkin, D., & Brown, G. (2003). Place attachment in a revitalizing neighbourhood: Individual and block levels of analysis. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 23, 259–271.
- Cuba, L., & Hummon, D. M. (1993). A place to call house: Identification with dwelling, community and region. Sociological Quarterly, 34, 111–131.
- Daneshpour, Seyed Abolhadi; Sepehri Moghadam, Mansour; Charkhchiyan, Maryam; (2009), "Explanation on the dependency on lpcation model and studying the elements and aspects of it", Journal of Honarhaye Ziba, 38: 37-48, in Persian.
- Falahat, Mohamad Sadegh; (2006), "The meaning of the sense of location and its shaping factors", Journal of Honarhaye Ziba, 26: 57-66, in Persian.
- Gifford, R., Scanell, L., Kormos, C., Smolova, L., Biel, A., Boncu, S., et al. (2009). Temporal pessimism and spatial optimism in environmental assessment: an 18-nation study. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 29, 1–12.
- Heidari, Aliakbar; Motalebi, Ghasem; Nekoie Mehr, Fateme; (2014); "Studying the relation between the sense of location and the dependency to location in a dormitory", Journal of Honarhaye Ziba, 1: 15-22
- Heidari, Aliakbar; Motalebi, Ghasem; NeginTaji, Forough; (2014), "Analysing the physical layer of the sense of belonging in traditional houses and modern residential complexes", Journal of Honarhaye Ziba, 3:75-86, in Persian.
- Hidalgo, M. C., & Hernandez, B. (2001). Place attachment: conceptual and empirical questions. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 21, 273–281
- Lewicka, M. (2010). “Effects of place scale on place attachment”. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 30 (2010) 35–51
- Relph, E. (1976), Place and Placelessness, Pion limited: London.
- Riley, R. (1992), 'Attachment to the Ordinary Landscape' In I. Altman and S. M. Low (Eds.), Place Attachment, New York, Plenum Press.
- Sajadzadeh, Hosein; (2014), "The role of dependency to the location in giving identity to the squares of the city, case study Aramgah square in Hamedan", Journal of Bagh Nazar, 25:88-79, in Persian.
- Sarmast, Bahram; Motevaseli, Mohammad Mehdi; (2010), "Studying and analyzing the city scale in the amount of having a sens of belonging to the location, case study in Tehran", Journal of Modiriyat Shahri, 26: 146-133, in Persian.
- Shamai, S., & Ilatov, Z. (2005). Measuring sense of place: methodological aspects. Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, 96, 467–476.
- Shumaker, S.A., and Taylor, R.B. (1983), 'toward a clar ification of people-place relationships: Amodel of attachment to place', In N. R. Feimer and E. S. Geller (Eds.), Environmental Psychology: Directions and perspectives, New York, Praeger, pp.119-251.
- Stedman, R. C. (2003). Toward a social psychology of place. Predicting behavior from place-based cognitions, attitude, and identity. Environment and Behavior, 34, 561–581.
- Tuan, Y. F. (1980), Rootedness versus sense of place, Landscape, 24: 3-8.