عنوان مقاله [English]
- Ahmadi Azari, K., Arintono, S., Hamid, H., Davoodi, S. R. (2013). “Evaluation of demand for different trip purposes under various congestion pricing scenarios”, Journal of Transport Geography, Vol. 29, pp. 43-51.
- Amirgholy, M., Rezaeestakhruie, H., Poorzahedy, H. (2015). “Multi-objective cordon price design to control long run adverse traffic effects in large urban areas”, NETNOMICS: Economic Research and Electronic Networking, Vol. 16, pp. 1-52.
- Bandeira, J., Coelho, M., Pimental, M., Khattak, A. (2012). “Impact of intercity tolls in Portugal- An environmental perspective”, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 48, pp. 1174-1183.
- Bojian, Z., Bliemer, M., Yang, H., He, J. (2015). “A trial-and-error congestion pricing scheme for networks with elastic demand and link capacity constraints”, Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Vol. 72, pp. 77-92.
- Carey, M., Srinvasan, A. (1993). “Externalities, average and marginal costs, and Tolls on congested networks with time varying flows”, Operational Research, Vol. 41, No. 1, pp. 217-231.
- Coria, J., Bonilla, J., Grundstrom, M., Pleijel, H. (2015). “Air pollution dynamics & the need for temporally differentiated road pricing”, Transportation Research Part A: Policy & Practice, Vol. 75, 178-195.
- Daganzo, C. F., Lehe, L. J. (2015). “Distance-dependent congestion pricing for downtown zones”, Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Vol. 75, pp. 89-99.
- Deputy of studies and planning of Mashhad municipality. (2018). 14th Transportation Statistics of Mashhad City, Mashhad Municipality, Mashhad. [in Persian]
- Dong, J., Lu, C., Erdogan, S., Mahmassani, H. S. (2009). “State-dependent pricing for real-time freeway management: static, reactive and anticipatory”, 86th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC.
- FHWA, (2009). Transit and congestion pricing: A primer, U.S. Department of Transportation, Washington, DC.
- Ganji Zahraei, H. (2018). “The Monte Carlo method in the pricing of travel time derivatives”, Journal of Mohandesie Mali va Modiriate Owraghe Bahadar, Vol. 34, pp. 293-303. [in Persian]
- Ghazaei, M., Pakshir, A., Lotfi, S., Soltani, A., Goli, A. (2017). “Studying the Urban Segregation of different groups in Mashhad with an emphasis on residential features”, Journal of Geographic Space, Vol. 16, No. 56, pp. 33-51. [in Persian]
- Ghodsipoor, H. (2016). Analytical hierarchy process (AHP), Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran. [in Persian]
- Hu, S., Saleh, W. (2005). “Impacts of Congestion Charging on Shopping Trips in Edinburgh”, Transport Policy, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 443-450.
- Kadkhodaei, M., Shad, R. (2017). “Analysis and evaluation of methods for controlling traffic congestion in metropolises using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP)”, First International Conference on Advanced Development in Civil Engineering, Shomal University, Amol. [in Persian]
- Kadkhodaei, M., Shad, R. (2018). “Analysis and Evaluation of Traffic Congestion Control Methods in Touristic Metropolis Using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP)”, Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 602-608.
- Lara, M., Palma, A., Kilani, M., Piperno, S. (2013). “Congestion pricing and long term urban form- Application to Paris region”, Regional Science and Urban Economics, Vol. 43, pp. 282-295.
- Litman, T. (2006). “London congestion pricing _ implications for other cities”, CESifo DICE Report, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 17-21.
- Mirbaha, B., Saffarzadeh, M., Seyed-Abrishami, S. E., Sherafati, S. (2015). “Effect of Congestion Pricing on Users' Mode Split Using Stated Preference Technique”, Journal of Omran Modarres, Vol. 4, pp. 137-148. [in Persian]
- Mirbaha, B., Sherafatipoor, S., Mahpoor, A. (2016). “Congestion pricing model for urban congested roads (Case Study: Sadr elevated Bridge)”, Journal of Mohandesi Hamlonaghl, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 353-365. [in Persian]
- News Site of “Ilna”. (2018). “82 percent of passengers arrive to Mashhad with a personal car”, Available in:
- News Site of “Mashhad fowri”. (2017). “Mashhad in the capture of single-occupant vehicles”, Available in:
- News Site of “Voice of Iran”. (2018). “The arrival of 7 million people in Mashhad in Nowruz 97”, Available in:
- Rostami, H., Ataeian, H. (2006). “Mechanized control of traffic planning range”, 7th Conference on Traffic & Transportation Engineering in Iran, Tehran. [in Persian]
- Saffarzadeh, M., Rasooli, A. (2015). “Optimal management of traffic congestion by getting smart tolls from interstellar passages (Sadr bridge)”, Journal of Pazhoohesh haye Omran va Mohite Zist, Vol.1, pp. 39-49. [in Persian]
- Saghaei, M., Javanbakht, Z. (2013). “An analysis of the statistics of domestic tourists and domestic visitors entering the Mashhad metropolis using time series models”, Journal of Tahghighate Karbordi Oloom Joghrafiaei, Vol. 28, pp. 71-94. [in Persian]
- Saghaei, M. (2014). “Strategic Analysis of Welfare Areas of Religious Tourism in Mashhad Metropolitan Area with Emphasis on Coherent Quality Management of Religious Tourism”, 6th National Conference on Urban Planning and Management, Mashhad. [in Persian]
- Sajjadi, S.A., Biglari, H., Mazloomshahri, S.B., Shakeri, H. (2016). “Objectives of personal transport in urban environments; Review of traffic management in order to improve public health”, Journal of Ofoghe Danesh, Vol. 21, pp. 123-128. [in Persian]
- Sayyad, S., Saffarzadeh, M. (2013). “Investigating the effective parameters in determining the type of pricing plan for congestion in urban roads with the aim of reducing traffic and air and noise pollution”, First Conference on Air and Sound Pollution Management, Tehran. [in Persian]
- Shad, R., Kadkhodaei, M., Kadkhodaei, M. (2017). “The role of transportation in the tourism and tourism industry”, First International Conference and 8th National Conference on Urban Planning and Management, Mashhad. [in Persian]
- Transportation Research Board. (2000). Highway Capacity Manual (HCM), Published by the National Research Council, Washington, DC.
- Yang, H., Huang, H. (1999). “Carpooling and congestion pricing in a multilane highway with high-occupancy-vehicle lanes”, Transportation research part A: Policy and practice, Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 139-155.
- Zebardast, E. (2010). “Application of Analytical Network Process (ANP)”, Journal of Fine Arts, Architecture and Urban Development, No. 41, p. 79-90. [in Persian]
- Zhang, X., Yang, H. (2004). “The optimal cordon-based network congestion pricing problem”, Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Vol. 38, Issue 6, pp. 517-537.